To its pioneers, the Internet is not just a technology but also a culture. This culture is instructive of the social and cultural embeddedness of the Internet. So are the people whose lifestyles are informed by the culture of networking, the Internet pioneers.
2. A Social History of the Internet
3. Pioneering the Internet in the Developing World
4. From Rhetoric to Resistance: Internet and P
5. Internet in Southeast Asia: A Regional
6. At the Vanguard of the Digital Future - Malaysia
7. The Peripheries of Cyberspace -
8. Concluding Reflections: Internet Development, Modernization and Globalization